Wednesday 21 August 2013

Prologue

Hello everyone!

The purpose behind creating this blog is to educate and inform others (as well as myself) about the exciting and fast-changing world of online freelancing and internet marketing. I will also cover other related topics like blog and article writing, copywriting, general marketing concepts and trends as well as search engine optimization (SEO) topics.



As a business student studying marketing, I'm in a pretty good position to grasp and understand the fundamentals of marketing. I'm also quite handy when it comes to other marketing and management skills like branding, communication, copywriting, promotions and strategy. Apart from my 'formal' skills, I am constantly learning day by day about online freelancing and its various technicalities and operations as all its associated concerns like online article writing, blogging, social networking as well as SEO.

I hope to be regular with posting new content and will try to make it fresh and interesting. My goal is to captivate readers like you and keep you hooked and wanting to come back for more.

My first real article of a series of articles which I hope to post here soon is on Making Money Through Blogging - Part 1 (AdSense).

Until then, stay tuned and be prepared to read and experience something new and refreshing!



No comments :